NEW WIN32 EXE
56 hours left, or thereabouts. Still a bunch of stuff to do, mostly art, which always takes longer than I expect, because the first try doesn't look good.
Stuff I still need to do:
- continue adjusting level design - many levels are impossible
- pause menu - should be quick, buttons exist, just a matter of doing it
- level intros - don't know if I'll have time for the fun intros I wanted to do
- level outros - same
- voices - I'm getting voices from friends (thanks!), need to incorporate them
- colorblind patterns - still
- character portraits - this could take a while, and end up not looking good.
- credits screen - this could be the last thing I do
- tutorial - this will tie into the level intros
- crates exiting screen - small bit of coding, nothing fancy.
- keyboard options support - should toggle certain options using the keyboard, like colorblind assistance, music, sound, and mouse inversion.
That isn't a whole lot, and if I wake up at 7am on saturday, that's 10 hours there, and maybe another 10 hours before and after work today and tomorrow. I actually feel like I'm behind now, because the stuff I'd like to take time on will take more time than I comfortably have, I think.
Time to prioritize.