Done today - Blather, Rinse, Repeat
- The Pleasure of My Company a novel by Steve Martin. A quick read. Sort of a romance in the "A Beautiful Mind" mold. Also, funny.
- Sideways a movie featuring Thomas Haden Church (you remember him from "Wings", and, um, "Ned and Stacy"), Virginia Madsen (Dune), and even some Jessica Hecht (you know, from, what was that show? Um, she was... oh, right. "The Single Guy"). A surprisingly fun movie. Probably would be more so if I drank wine. Go see it.
- Oil Change Only a bit overdue. Like 150% overdue. Yeah.
- Silicone Pan anybody seen these things? I got a pair at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They're all floppy. I just may need to bake a cake to see how well they work.
dude, I am calling you out. you so DO NOT think of Dune when you think of Virginia Madsen. fess up!
|Date:||December 28th, 2004 05:14 am (UTC)|| |
True, you and I might think of "Electric Dreams". Others might remember her from:
- Mr. North (with Mary Stuart Masterson and Anthony Edwards)
- The Hot Spot
- The Rainmaker
Of course, it seems like Jessica Hecht was in some other show, too. Fr... Frappe? Frosh? Fronds? Nope, I got nothing.
|Date:||December 28th, 2004 05:21 am (UTC)|| |