Isn't it time for some yay/boos? BOO I've had a sore throat for… - Blather, Rinse, Repeat
Isn't it time for some yay/boos?
- BOO I've had a sore throat for a few days, I think I'm finally letting it establish itself as a full on cold. Since I'm feeling not so great, it's hard to get excited enough to go as far as a complete "yay" or "boo" for much.
- bah I felt inspired to add "girls who wear glasses" to my LJ interests list, feeling awfully full of myself for ripping Dorothy Parker so shamelessly. Seems like 148 other people got there before me. Maybe they weren't all making the Parker connection. Hard to say.
- fneh I got a note in the mail that I need to go pick up something at the post office. If I ever get a job where I get to work from home on an ongoing basis, this will be one of my joys - not having to pick up my mail in town.
- bleh I need to get fitted for a tux. My sister's decided to get married at the end of the summer. Good for her. I'd really much rather curl up on the couch. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
- wah I played "Mexican Motor Mafia", a tiny little PC shareware game. It looks great, it has a well-presented story, and the driving mechanic is particularly well-executed. Nuts to people who raise the bar.
- mur If I were to say that the plumber called to say that they were going to try to meet up with me next week, and that makes sense to you, then there you go. If it doesn't, it's OK, too.
- meh I think I'll go find something soothing for the throat.