- Get this file
- Print it out, it will take 42 pieces of paper.
- (optional) trim the margins off the paper
- Tape the paper together. I did this first by rows, and then I taped the rows together.
- (also optional) hang it in your boss' office. Worked for me. You might want to keep the picture for yourself.
- Go here
- Download the software OR use the web version
- Supply your own picture of Orlando Bloom (note: you can also supply a picture of something that is NOT Orlando Bloom, but the resulting poster may then have less resemblance to Orlando Bloom. Your mileage may vary.)
- Print, trim, tape, enjoy, repeat.