groceries - are waiting for me in the kitchen - or did I leave… - Blather, Rinse, Repeat
- groceries - are waiting for me in the kitchen - or did I leave them in the living room? I really ought to unpack them, but they're so far away.
- it's dark now - I woke up when it was just getting light. I feel like it's been a long day, but in terms of actual hours spent on the clock, only slightly longish.
- 1 day weekend - whine, whine. But this is a sign the project's nearly over, which is kind of exciting.
- Passenger Seat 3 - if you watched the X-Men movie, you might have seen an inscription saying that this particular seat had a number. And an abbreviation. Did Sony pay for that?
- last five minutes - rearrange the last few scenes of that movie (including the one after the credits), and you can completely change the emotional impact.
- I want to be a mutant - I'd be the guy who wears cargo pants, and carries a bunch of stuff, a little like Batman. My mutant name would be Max Capacity.
- LJ keeps logging me off - the peril of leaving myself logged in for days at a go.
Ack... there was stuff on after the credits?
Crud! I knew I shouldn't have let the bratlet drag us out so frigging fast.
And I'm still reeling over the whole Fraiser Crane does Hank McCoy bit... *shakes head* That so ruins my image of the wonderful Beast.
Yeah, after the credits Bob Newhart and Suzanne Pleshette woke up in bed... but I've already said too much.