- Last night, the theatre had a holiday party. It was fun, but nowhere near enough people came. I wonder if it was poorly advertised to the members of the "company".
- This morning, I worked some more on my crazy distributed computing project. So far, I've created my own language (because the world needs more programming languages, sigh), written some code to read that language, and as of this morning, I've got most of a stripped-down interpreter for that language. Read more HERE.
- I saw the new Keanu Reeves / Jennifer Connelly movie. He does a good job of portraying the not-really-of-this-earth sort-of-human. She is almost plausible as an exobiology expert. I was impressed that I ended up liking it as much as I did. Now I want to go back and see the original again. Jaden Smith is a fine actor, but throughout the movie, I was convinced he was Noah Gray-Cabey. Kids these days.
- Up next: braving the cold and possibly snow and ice to go out ballroom dancing. A local group has been putting these on monthly for years and years, and they're no longer hosting them after tonight. However, one of the local DJs thinks he can make money hosting these same dances in the same location. Perhaps he thinks he can change the music format, or he's willing to take a loss on the transaction. Or perhaps he knows somebody who's willing to rent him the space cheaper. Anyway, I'm on my way out to that this evening.
- Tomorrow: Company Holiday Party. Somewhat looking forward to this - except that it's downtown, and the impacts of weather and holidays on traffic and parking make me worried.
Was that all? Guess so.