1. music score: 23
2. cooking score: 15
3. books score: 13
4. writing score: 12
5. this american life score: 11
6. sex score: 10
7. singing score: 9
8. anime score: 8
9. cats score: 8
10. harry potter score: 8
11. video games score: 8
12. photography score: 8
13. guitar score: 7
14. tea score: 7
15. jazz score: 7
16. mit score: 7
17. knitting score: 7
18. the simpsons score: 7
19. sewing score: 7
20. art score: 7
coded by ixwin
Find out more
- music yes. I like music. Particularly 80s music.
- cooking yes. I like cooking. I also like eating.
- books yes. I like books. I like reading books. I like owning books. I like buying books.
- writing sort of. I like reading other people's writing. I kind of enjoy writing code. I aspire to write a book one day and make a zillion dollars.
- this american life sort of. I like it, I have the comic book. I want to buy the TMBG DVD which has Sarah Vowell and Ira Glass interviewed. Mostly for TMBG.
- singing not very much. I'm the sort who can't carry a tune if it doesn't have handles. I like listening to other people sing.
- anime some. I have a few movies I like, and the art form is richer than a lot of people give it credit for. But there are a lot of weirdos that say the same thing, and I don't want to be identified with them. Sorry, guys.
- cats erm, I've seen the musical. I've lived with the pets. I've got nothing against cat people. See anime fans, above.
- harry potter Let's call that one a clean miss. Never got in to the HP thing. Don't plan to.
- photography meh. I admire people who are good at it.
- guitar meh. See singing.
- tea I have no tea.
- jazz I imagine that I could enjoy jazz.
- mit I'm a fan of all German prepositions.
- knitting that's what bones do, right?
- the simpsons ok, good. Another hit. I was losing hope for a while.
- sewing Speaking of cow pants...
- art Sure. Why not. Although I liked Paul's solo stuff, too.
That was fun.