I got some stuff done this weekend. Notably (in the sense that I'm jotting down notes right now):
- Raked Leaves. Yay. Good for another year or so. I may find myself mowing the lawn one last time this year.
- Supped with friends. I have a number of local friends who I knew from High School. Some from before that. One of our traditions is a holiday dinner out somewhere nice. This year, it was at Pasta Freska, a classy pasta place where the chef asks you what you're allergic to, and makes a dinner for you. Very tasty.
- Finished Half Life 2. I was ready for it to be over. I thought the final battle was a little bit of a letdown, but that's normal for a First Person Shooter, I suppose. It's been quite a while since I finished a game.
- Made Pie. Mmmm. Pie. Two pies, actually.
- Finally, finally, checked in my Switch 2000 source code into my Version Control System. I'm pretty sure I had a server failure since the last time I checked things in. And that was a while ago.
- Having checked the code in, I was able to check it out on the Mac. Hence the screenshot above. Click on it if you want a slightly bigger version.
That's about all that fits here.